Thursday 1 March 2012

To be a pilgrim...




                                                        Teddy goes exploring on the Southern Uplands Way: Durham-Iona pilgrimage Spring 2011


...needn't involve endangering life and limb, either; there are plenty of opportunities much nearer to home, even at home, as the Diocese of Oxford points out in 'Pilgrimage - A Simple Guide.' 

Picking up on the scent theme I blogged about yesterday, Ann Memmott, who's an Autism Advisor to the C of E, has pubished a brilliant example of how to make a sensory pilgrimage which could easily  be adapted to your own church setting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.