Tuesday 3 April 2012

Everything stops for tea!

I forgot to bring my camera...again! Never mind, you can see The Polly Tearooms, Marlborough,  where I celebrated my *Ahem* something birthday this afternoon, courtesy of my two partners in crime/prayer partners K and Y - just beautifully here. We demolished one cup cake, one scon (scohne?)  one slice of carrot cake and two (or was it three?) pots of tea between us.  What a wonderful surprise! I could get used to this. Do I feel a Teashop blog coming on, I wonder?

Mr GP and I then caught the curry night at our local Marstons, before popping back home to watch an episode of 'House,' the contents of which I won't divulge for fear of putting you off your food!

Off to bath and finish another chapter of the latest Ladies' Detective Agency saga. A perfect end to a perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.