Tuesday 19 June 2012

Mizzling or pizzling? 100 Words for Rain

 The Sun Has Got his Hat On down our way for once, and true to form, the wonderful shipoffools.com has begun a search to find 100 words for rain. Some genius has just linked to this equally nifty  English Summer Beaufort Scale by the BBC. Wonderful. Shipoffools, you'll hate me for saying this, but you truly are the cyberspace equivalent of Radio Four sometimes; full of quirky yet beautiful and brilliantly well-timed little gems.

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.