Wednesday 15 August 2012

Iron On Greenpatches: The Saga of The Moths continued

Flowers and Butterflies 
Another customised baselayer. Those moths were busier than I thought!

Close--up









Maison Greenpatch has been a hive of  domestic industry this afternoon.  I wonder  what Rohan would make of my customisations; flowers and sparkly butterflies hardly add to the high-tech, rugged look the designers intended, do they? On a more positive note, the spare butterfly helped  revive a favourite summer top; should be able to get at least one more season out of that one. The ensemble is rounded off with my floppy straw hat - a happy discovery in Debenhams  holiday department a few months ago. Now all we need is some sunshine!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.