Thursday 28 February 2013

A Call To Action!

Talk about a liturgical earworm! Greenpatch son forwarded this video to me last night: It's been made as an invitation to the 2013 Episcopal Diocese of West Texas Acolyte Festival. I didn't know that acolytes had festivals. Come to think of it, until I moved to my present church four years ago, I didn't even know what an acolyte was. I've been feeling slightly under the weather these past few weeks, hence the lack of bloggery; watching this turned out to be a sure- fire cure. I'm still suffering from shock. Keeping a straight face on Sunday morning is not going to be easy, I can tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.