Saturday 23 April 2016

A-Z Challenge Day 20 - Transmission, Technology and Time

Technology is both a boon and a bugbear in my opinion. This is by way of warning you that the remainder of my A-Z is likely to be sporadic, brief and sadly lacking in images and formatting. (Oh what a shame!) My poor, ailing laptop has been sent off to the laptop hospital; return unlikely to be until after the end of the challenge. There may be Breaks in Transmission.



On the other hand- this could add a new and original flavour to my posts (or my piste- thank you auto Speller!) as I'm driven to find topics that fit in with my capabilities re the device I'm using in the meantime (or Mrstime).

Time will tell.











5 comments:

  1. Technology can be quite frustrating when we lose it! I hope you can make it through, that's a harsh loss after all your work. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make it through! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luckily I live with a laptop doctor or more of mine would have been described as DOA in their day... I hope yours fares better when it arrives at the hospital!

    Mars xx
    @TrollbeadBlog from
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel for you, technology has its pros, but it has its cons, too! My internet connection has been iffy the last couple days, I hope I can get around to blog posts at a speed faster than a snail the rest of this week.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.