Wednesday 22 February 2012

Growing Greenpatches

Growing Greenpatches is about gardening. Like its predecessor, it's to do with cookery - finding the right ingredients. It's about creativity, searching, journeying and pilgrimage, music, poetry, prayer and  procrastination. Oh - and peanuts...No, only joking; I had to find something else beginning with same letter - old habits die hard! In short, a right old pot-pourri of all the bits'n bobs that make up the life of one very ordinary middle-aged empty nester looking to make sense of her calling, and, maybe helping other people to do the same along the way.

Thank you for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.