Thursday 29 March 2012

Spring has Sprung in Sunny Salisbury



                                       





What better place to be on a beautiful day like today but the Cathedral  Close at Salisbury. I decided to do one of my spur of the moment trips to Sarum College library; a veritable Aladdin's Cave for the theological bibliophile, (I especially recommend the spirituality section).  I discovered Sarum  (photo top)  three years ago by one of those happy co-incidences: a leaflet I picked up in Sherbourne Abbey one day whilst  we were staying in the town  for The Tour of Wessex cycle race.  If you're interested, you can read about some of my other Salisbury sorties over on my old Greenpatches blog.

Please excuse the 'interesting' composition. Photography isn't a gifting of mine!



1 comment:

  1. I think they are good photos! What a gloriously sunny day, and thanks for the tip on Sarum College library should I find myself over there again one day.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.