Monday 22 October 2012

Creative Repurposing- What the Best Dressed Greenpatch is Wearing



More creative repurposing.


Take one new tunic dress in blue cord with purple trim, too short for comfort. Knobbly-knee competitions are so passe, don't you think?

Take best beloved 20 year old vintage Laura Ashley skirt now too...ehrm...how do we put this delicately  -  Est-ce que mon derriere fait grand dans cela? 

Turn up best beloved 20 year old vintage Laura Ashley skirt up by  several inches then  hem.

Team the ensemble  with last year's blue boots and my old faithful M & S repurposed woolly navy  merino tights et voila! A brand new outfit that covers a multitude of tums and other body parts previously mentioned.


Hurray!



2 comments:

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.