Monday 13 May 2013

Prayer


Ground Me in Your Grace

Eternal One,
     Silence
        from whom my words come;
     Questioner
        from whom my questions arise;
     Lover
        of whom all my loves are hints;
     Disturber
        in whom alone I find my rest;
     Mystery
        in whose depths I find healing
             and myself;
Enfold me now in your presence;
     restore to me your peace;
        renew me through your power;
                   and ground me in your grace.

- Ted Loder from Guerrillas of Grace: Prayers for the Battle, LuraMedia, 1984

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.