Thursday 11 July 2013

Words fail me...

Yup, it's the silly season all right. I come in from a meeting thinking noble spiritual thoughts, only to learn from  Kirsten M and Antonia that my chemical element classifies me as a noble, inert and odorless gas. What Mr GP will have to say about this I daren't think!

Then as  if that wasn't enough, my comments have been invaded by someone purporting to be a 'druid in training.' I have my doubts; she looks more like Little Miss Naughty to me. Come back Archdruid Eileen, all is forgiven.

You know, I could be such a super-spiritual being if it wasn't for other people!

2 comments:

  1. Take heart! In this weather inert is the best thing to be. And travelling would be much more pleasant if we could all exhibit the other quality you mention (and I don't mean nobility!) on public transport. Sorry to be indelicate but I'm one hot, sticky commuter. Heading off for a shower now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to even begin to think about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog. I always love receiving comments; do feel free. If you're visiting from the A-Z challenge (or even if you're not!) could I thank you for your patience in using the dreaded captcha verification thingy. It's a pain, I know, but I've had problems with spam in the past and would rather keep Greenpatches as a junk-free zone.